Monday, June 9, 2008

I don't understand!

Anne of Green Gables... very strange book. I'm not like a master at judging books, but I think I got the over all summary pretty well...
I haven't finished it, I'm beginning to doubt I ever will...
Further more! You may like it if you please.
Today I will tell you about my book, (is it any better that "Anne of Green Gables"? I have no idea.)
I (DUH) think it's better. But what do I know? That's for you to tell me.
Okay, set this up in your mind:
You are walking around in Borders (any book store really.) You see two books. One is called
(a)Anne of Green Gables and the other one is called (b)Just Like Magic. Which one do you choose?
If you chose (a), then you're right. If you chose (b) then you're double right!!!
See the letters in red? That's called being cocky. Humans do it quite often.
The only problem is, both of the books are about eleven year old girls named Ann......... I STARTED WRITING JUST LIKE MAGIC BEFORE I EVEN KNEW ABOUT ANNE OF GREEN GABLES. SO DON'T GO CALLING ME A COPY CAT!!! Sorry... I spell Ann different anyway...

1 comment:

Gnome said...

Gnome is surprised! I thought you liked that book, you always want to read it to me. But I agree, your book is much better.